- Technical Forums
- About PSMA
Nov. 3-6, 2017 Shanghai China
China Power Supply Society Conference (CPSSC’2017) will be held in Shanghai, China, during Nov. 3-6, 2017. CPSSC’ 2017 builds a perfect platform that gathers the world's researchers and scholars in power supply related fields with the purposes of facilitating their academic exchange, promoting production-learning-research cooperation, as well as boosting technical innovation and advancing of China's power supply industry. The conference will use plenary lectures, tutorials, tech-nical sessions, poster sessions, industry seminars, and on-site exhibition to facilitate in-depth ex-change and discussion of the new theories, new technologies, new design and new achievements in various fields of the power supply industry. The attendance is expected to exceed 1,000.
Topics that may be addressed in the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Switching Power Supply: DC/DC Converter, Power Factor Correction Converter
- Inverter and Control: DC/AC Inverter, Modulation and Control
- Power Devices and applications: Si, SiC, and GaN devices
- High Frequency Magnetic Components and Integrated Magnetics
- Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
- Power Quality Technologies, Distributed Systems, Smart Grid and Micro-grid
- Lighting Power Supply, Customer Electronics and Related Technologies
- Special Power Supply
- EMC Technology
- Wireless Power Transfer Technology
- Power Supply Technologies for information systems: UPS, DC Power Supply, Battery Management
- Clean Energy Vehicle and Propulsion Technology
The working languages of the conference is Chinese, and also accept papers in acceptable Eng-lish. The paper should be prepared based on A4 size paper, and should be in double-column, pdf for-mat, and six pages in final length.
Papers submitted to CPSSC’2017 must be original content and without significant duplication of other papers by the same or different authors. In addition, by submitting to CPSSC’2017, the author is ac-knowledging that the paper has not been submitted to any other journal simultaneously.
Authors can submit electronically (as .pdf or .ps files) online via online submission system http://meeting.cpss.org.cn/UserCentral/Index/Login
For detailed information on paper submission, you can find Guidelines for Manuscript Submission and Paper Template on the website: http://meeting.cpss.org.cn/Home/Menu/76
The excellent papers of CPSSC’2017, upon agreement by the authors, will be recommended to be pub-lished in China Power Supply Society's Journal of Power Supply.
Paper Submission Deadline： Jun. 30, 2017
Tutorial and Industry seminar Proposal Submission Deadline: Jun. 30, 2017
Acceptance Notification: Aug. 15, 2017
Conference Dates: Nov. 3-6, 2017
SMA and the China Power Supply Society (CPSS) have had reciprocal memberships between their organizations for several years. More recently, the organizations held workshop meetings during the past two APEC conferences to identify areas of mutual interest and cooperation that would benefit their respective membership and the power sources industry. At the 21st China Power Supply Society Conference (CPSSC 2015) in Shenzhen, China Nov 7th and 8th, several representatives from PSMA attended and held the third workshop with representatives from CPSS. Ernie Parker, PSMA Chairman, was invited to present a plenary presentation at the conference which included an overview of the PSMA organization and a focus on some recent technical activities.
At the China workshop, Ernie Parker, Chairman of PSMA, together with four representatives from the PSMA membership met with Dr. Mark Dehong Xu, chairman of CPSS and 14 CPSS members. The workshop in Shenzhen China continued the dialog and reviewed the progress on the action items identified in past workshops as well as a discussion on possible new areas for cooperation.
Some of the action items previously identified in the past workshops included:
• Providing an English version of the CPSS website – it was reported that this feature would be available by the end of 2015.
• Sharing the PSMA UPDATE newsletters with CPSS for posting on their website – selected articles would be translated and posted.
The China workshop identified additional areas for cooperation including:
• Safety and Compliance Standards – the possibility of CPSS translating China regulatory standards and available to PSMA members. During discussion it was felt that this would not be practical due to the number of standards and issues with keeping up with revisions. Rather it was recommended that CPSS act as a bridge to guide PSMA members to specific CPSS members that are knowledgeable of particular China standards on an as-needed basis. They also provided a link for purchasing existing China standards at:http://www.standardsportal.org.cn/zmen/English/.
• PSMA invited representatives of CPSS member companies to join the PSMA Technical Committees. Each of the PSMA Technical Committee generally meet monthly via teleconference and interested CPSS member companies were invited to dial in and to participate or just monitor the calls. If a CPSS member company is interested in a Technical Committee they should contact the Technical Committee chairs and explore the possibility of scheduling the teleconference later in the day (US time) to facilitate their participation. The CPSS attendees expressed interest in the Manufacturing Technical Committee and the Safety and Compliance Technical Committee.
• Another area discussed was for CPSS members to participate in APEC Industry Sessions that are organized by the PSMA Technical Committees. There was also interest in being considered for a presentation at PSMA organized Industry Sessions during APEC.
• There was interest expressed in attending and participating in the Magnetics Workshop that is being organized by the Magnetics Committee and scheduled for the Saturday prior to APEC 2016. Additional information on the content and registration for the event will be sent to the CPSS Association Office to be shared with their membership.
• There was a discussion of the options and requirements for CPSS companies to actively participate at APEC via Technical Papers, Industry Sessions, and Professional Education Seminars.
PSMA and CPSS will hold another workshop with CPSS the Sunday of APEC 2016. CPSS plans to have a delegation of up to 20 company representatives for APEC 2016 and they were invited to attend and learn more about PSMA at the Annual Meeting the Monday of APEC 2016.
he China Power Supply Society Conference (CPSSC) is considered the biggest, highest-level academic event of power supplies in China with a history of more than 35 years. Renowned professionals, senior corporate executives and graduate students at home and abroad converge on the CPSSC to share and exchange new theories, new technologies, and new achievements in varies fields of power supply.
CPSSC’ 2015 will be held in Shenzhen, China on Nov. 6-9, 2015. This year the conference includes 412 papers and will attract over 800 attendees. CPSSC’ 2015 will feature a comprehensive technical program including 8 plenary sessions, 7 tutorials, 40 technical sessions, 4 industry sessions, 10 poster sessions and 40 exhibitors.
We warmly welcome you all to CPSSC’ 2015; PSMA members can enjoy special rates on the registration fee.
Novel Switching Power Supply: DC/DC Converter, Power Factor Correction Converter, Inverter and Control, SiC and GaN Devices, New Power Devices and Applications, High Frequency Magnetic Components and Integrated Magnetics, Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energy, Distribution Systems, Smart Grid and Micro Grid, Special Power Supply, Power Electronics Applied in Lighting and Consumer Electronics, Wireless Power Transmission, Electric Vehicles, Technology of Power Supply for Information System: UPS, DC Power Supply, Battery management, Technology of Power Quality, EMI.
Prof. Braham Ferreira
PELS President, IEEE Fellow, the Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands
Title: Towards Better Power Electronic Building Blocks
Prof. Kaushik Rajashekara
Member of the U.S. National Academy of Engineering
Title: Technology Progress of the Electrification of Transportation
Prof. HAN Yingduo
Member of Chinese Academy of Engineering
Title: Develop Power Electric Technology to activate power generation and precipitate consumption revolution
Prof. XU Dehong
President of China Power Supply Society, IEEE Fellow, Zhejiang University
Title: Prospect of Technology and Industry of Power Supply in 2030
Dr. ZHENG Dapeng
R&D Director Shenzhen Hopewind Electric Co., Ltd.
Title: Offshore Wind Power Conversion Technology
Mr. SOONG Gaosheng
CTO for semiconductor, Mitsubishi Electric (China)
Title: The Latest Trend of Power Module Technology
Dr. Tatsuhiko Fujihira
CTO for Electronic Devices, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., JAPAN
Title: The Latest Technology and Future Development of Power Semiconductor Device
EMI of Switching Power Converters and Magnetic Components
Prof. CHEN Wei, Fuzhou University
Brief Introduction to Wide Band Gap Semiconductor Devices and Applications
Prof. SHENG Kuang, Zhejiang University, Changjiang Scholar
Stability of LCL Gird-connected Inverter System and Current Quality Improvement of of Grid-connected Inverter
Prof. RUAN Xinbo Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Changjiang Scholar
Droop control for paralleled source converters in standalone power system
Prof. LIU Jinjun, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Changjiang Scholar
Inductive Wireless charging Teachnology Research and applications
Associate Professor HUANG Shaocong The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Prof. CHEN Qianhong, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
High Voltage-High Power Electric Technology in Flexible HVDC Transmission Conversion System
Prof. LEE Wuhua, Zhejiang University
Specificities of Power Conversion Systems for Marine Renewable Energy:
Focus on tidal current turbines power conversion systems
Prof. Mohamed Benbouzid, Senior Member IEEE , University of Brest
Dr. JF CHARPENTIER, Member, IEEE, French Naval Academy Research Institute (IRENav)
Prof. TANG Tianhao, Shanghai Maritime University
Exhibition of Power Supply Products
The conference has an exhibition area which will offer 40 booths for power supply related enterprises. We’d like to invite you to consider exhibiting your latest products and services at our conference. Please note that there are only a few booths remaining now. For more information about exhibiting, please contact email@example.com.
CPSSC 2015 would like to thank our Sponsors for their full support:
The first Sponsor:
Shenzhen Hopewind Electric Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Inovance Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Huntkey Electric Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen ZEASSET Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen KingTel Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen POCO Magnetic Co., Ltd.