- Technical Forums
- About PSMA
EMCW EXPO 2017
Date:May 10, 2017 - May 11, 2017
Building:Wisconsin Convention Center
The Electrical Manufacturing & Coil Winding Association (EMCWA) is a not-for-profit Voluntary organization dedicated to the furtherance of the conception, research, design, manufacturing, marketing and use of electrical products. The Association shall provide an array of educational opportunities which will enhance the development, knowledge and use of electrical technology and products. Providing a forum to display products, ideas, and innovation is a key element in the educational process.
The EMCWA Technical conference is a forum that started in 1979 to share technical innovation among industry and academic experts with main interest in electro-mechanical devices, related material and insulation, and other areas of coil manufacturing and winding. For the 2017 Technical Conference, authors are invited to submit papers on topics including, but not limited to:
- Insulation and dielectric materials; motors, transformers and cables
- Inductor and coupled inductor design, DC Chokes, AC Filters, EMI Filters
- Transformer design; Low Frequency; High Frequency; Current Sensing
- Motor disign; Synchronous and Asynchronous for a Variety of Applications
- Specialty Inductor Designs; Chip; Planar, and other non-conventional designs.
- Power Electronics and drives with Focus on Magnetic Devices