February 1-3, 2023
Hosted by Florida International University, Miami, FL, USA
PSMA invites you to attend the Fourth Biennial International Symposium on 3D Power Electronics Integration and Manufacturing (3D-PEIM-2023). This Symposium provides the opportunity to receive an update on the latest technology focused on increasing the density and the performance of power solutions. Discover the latest advances in the integration of design, packaging and manufacturing of 3D power sources. Technical Session topics include modeling, active and passive components, substrates, packaging and how to integrate them with 3D manufacturing technologies to create state of the art power sources.
The Symposium will be held February 1-3, 2023, at Florida International University, Miami, FL, USA., offering an opportunity to get a "winter warm-up" on Florida's enticing beaches.
Created and supported by the PSMA's Packaging & Manufacturing Committee, 3D-PEIM will feature invited papers highlighted by plenary and keynote addresses and contributed presentations by Industry and Academia experts. Speakers will address mechanical, materials, reliability, and manufacturability issues. There will also be Exhibits and an Exhibit Sponsor's Session. Ample opportunities will be provided to network with attendees, speakers and exhibitors.
The Symposium is headlined with an outstanding list of Plenary Speakers comprised of International Power Technology leaders from Industry and Academia.
- Professor Fred C. Lee, Virginia Tech, USA, "PCB based Integrated Magnetics."
- Professor Katsuaki Suganuma, University of Osaka, Japan, "Superior Heat Dissipation by Low-pressure Ag Sinter Joining and Real-time AI Lifetime Prediction for SiC Power Module."
- Dr Michael Guyenot, Bosch, "Highly Integrated Low Inductance SiC Power Modules."
- Dr. Brandon Passmore, Wolfspeed, "Finite-Element Predictive Modeling for Power Modules."
- Dr. Mahadevan Iyer, Amkor, "Emerging Power Electronics Packaging and System Integration for Automotive Applications"
Program at a Glance:
- IVR for Computers and Servers; Chair: Siddarth Ravichandran, Chipletz
- Multiphysics Design & Tools; Chair: Rajen Murugan, Texas Instruments
- Additive Manufacturing; Chair:Peter Friedrichs, Infineon
- Manufacturing Technologies; Chair: Jason Rouse, Corning
- Materials I Interconnects & Lead Attachments; Chair: Andy Mackie, Indium Corporation
- Materials II Substrates & Encapsulants; Chair: Ninad Shahane, Texas Instruments
- High Power Module Integration; Chair: Cyril Buttay, Laboratoire Ampère, Lyon
- Thermal Management and Reliability; Chair:Patrick McCluskey, University of Maryland
- Passive Component Integration; Chair: John Bultitude, KEMET Corporation
- Low Power & Telemetry; Chair: Shubhendu Bhardwaj, Florida International University
- Tour of FIU Labs; Chair: Markondeyaraj Pulugurtha, Florida International University
The General Chair is Dr. Markondeyaraj Pulugurtha of the Florida International University (FIU). Technical Program Co-Chairs are Dr. John Bultitude of Kemet, a Yageo Company, and Dr. Vanessa Smet from Georgia Tech.
For additional information visit http://www.3d-peim.org
You are invited to sign up for Partnership Tabletop Exhibit Opportunities
Each Exhibit Partner has the opportunity to present products at the Symposium and on a 3D-PEIM Virtual Tabletop Website page. To learn more and sign up as an Exhibit Partner, visit http://www.3d-peim.org/sponsors-exhibitors/.